Human Capital Management
Strategic workforce management requires a comprehensive understanding of organizational issues and how the work force can be leveraged to support organizational goals. This understanding can only be gained through analysis of reliable data, but most organizations don’t have access to one source of human capital information because it is scattered throughout multiple ERP and transactional systems. Analysis is slow, minimal, and requires significant help from the IT department.
EAPT Human Capital Management helps organizations analyze workforce strengths and vulnerabilities, while surfacing opportunities and strategies that allow business leaders to proactively manage human capital in support of business goals. It provides a holistic view of your work force by integrating data into a single source of information, making it possible to get consistent and accurate answers needed for strategic decision making.
- Analytical Human Capital Data Mart. A single-source, holistic view of the work force with accurate, timely and specific information, designed for analysis.
- EAPT Prebuilt Analyses. EAPT pre-defines key performance indicators to help you get fast, specific information to solve your business problems.
- Award-Winning EAPT Analytics. Provide insights previously unknown and forecast impacts of change on the organization.
- EAPT Solutions Platform Support. Current EAPT customers benefit by using a common platform for all EAPT solutions.
- The EAPT Portal provides a single access point for aggregating information through a Web-based interface.
- Gain a single-source, holistic view of the work force with accurate, timely and specific information in a format designed for analysis.
- Extend or scale the system to adapt as your organization and work force change.
- Get fast, specific information to solve your business problems.
- Gain insights previously unknown and forecast impacts of change on the organization.
- Use a common platform for all EAPT solutions, adding EAPT Human Capital Management to your EAPT for performance management applications with the same look and feel.
- Have a single access point for aggregating information.
- Distribute relevant content and applications appropriate to users within and beyond your organization.